Wednesday, August 3, 2011

13 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 13 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Not yet.  My pants are starting to get snug, but they fit much better on day 2.  I did pull out all of my maternity clothes from when I was pregnant with Bryce to see what I have to work with.  I shouldn't need to buy too many things!
Gender: I think the Chinese gender calendar predicted girl.
Movement: Not yet.
Sleep: It's getting better.  I figured out how to position the body pillow between my legs, under my belly, and around to my back.  I'm not sure I ever figured out how to use it correctly when I was pregnant with Bryce.
Cravings: Last week I watched way too much Food Network and got a craving for Mexican.  We ended up going out for nachos on Saturday!
Symptoms: Starving!  I'm always hungry and I have been eating like a champ.  I started celebrating my birthday with food last Thursday and I'm still eating like it's a party. Yikes!
Total Weight Gain: 4 pounds. 
What I Miss:  I was missing diet coke so much that I broke down and had one with my birthday lunch last week!
Best Moment of the Week: Celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary on Tuesday!
What I'm looking forward to: Ready for my belly to pop out a little bit so I actually look pregnant.  Is that weird?

2 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

Happy second trimester!

Melissa said...

I can't believe you could go that long without the diet coke. I have to just stick to the "one a day" rule. Happy anniversary also!