Tuesday, August 30, 2011

new shirt


This has been an interesting week.  Yesterday was supposed to be the start of my school year, but due to power outages from the hurricane, I got an extra day off with Bryce.  It was a great day and I was surprised when school was canceled again today!  However, my school was lucky enough to get power back over night so we had the option of coming in.  Of course I didn't want to, but I knew it would make my life easier in the long run if I did.  I spent a few hours with Bryce this morning, and then he spent the day with MeMaw while I worked.  He had a great day and I'm sure I missed him more than he missed me! He came home sporting this new baseball shirt and he couldn't have been happier.  I'm officially back to work tomorrow and summer vacation is over.....so sad!

No comments: