Wednesday, August 31, 2011

17 weeks


My pictures seems a little blurry this week.  I decided to try a different pose this week, but I don't really think my belly is big enough yet, so I took another one, but it looks like I only have half an arm, ha!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 17 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Once school starts, I’ll be able to wear my maternity dresses and feel more put together!
Gender: We find out in 3 more weeks!
Movement: I thought for sure I felt a flutter on Sunday, but nothing really since then. 
Sleep: Not bad!
Cravings: I have been wanting the little man shaped E.L. Fudge cookies for a few weeks, but I can’t make myself buy them because I know I’ll eat too many of them.
Symptoms: Hungry
Total Weight Gain: almost 6 pounds
What I Miss: Nothing really at the moment.
Best Moment of the Week: Getting 2 extra days of summer vacation with Bryce.
What I'm Looking Forward to: 3 day weekend before school officially starts.




















1 comment:

A Wedding Story said...

Oooh fun...when is your gender/ultrasound appt?