Friday, April 17, 2020

quarantine week 5

We ordered a Solo Stove firepit on Easter Sunday and it arrived Tuesday.  The box is alwasys the best part.


We had to roast marshmallows to test it out.


Our neighbor turned 55 on Wednesday and his wife organized a drive by parade.  Emmy enjoyed hanging out of the sunroof.


It's so crazy to me that these are the times we're living. 


Little Peyton was the grand marshall on her power wheels, ha!


We've been riding bikes a lot recently.  Emmy has decided that she's too old for her unicorn helmet and has commandeered mine.  I agreed to wear hers on our ride to the post office today.  Of course we saw come good friends of ours and when we stopped to chat, they had no idea who I was.  


Delivering teacher letters is our favorite thing to do these days.


We ordered her a new helmet when we got home so I could have mine back!


I'm always excited when Fridays roll around now that we're into a homeschooling routine.  This is my favorite place to be on Friday evenings!

No comments: