Saturday, April 11, 2020

easter crafts

Our neighbors dropped some painters tape off on Thursday so we were finally able to make a chalk stained glass like the rest of the world, ha!


I took a picture from the top thinking I could just turn it, but it didn't work that way.  My shadow was on it when I took a picture form the bottom so I was trying to get creative.  Didn't work, ha!


I could probably use a little work on my artistic skills with laying the tape, but it still turned out great!


On Friday we finished up day 12 of our resurrection lesson and did a few other activities.   


Today we colored eggs.  We bought this fun egg spinner last year and I vowed to never dye eggs the traditional way again.


They turned out really fun!


We made Easter sprinkle cookies for lunch tomorrow.


We also made a set of resurrection eggs for our egg hunt tomorrow.  


We also had a surprise left on our front porch from a sweet friend.


I love tulips and I can't wait for them to bloom.

No comments: