Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday funday

We ran a few errands after church and dropped the kids off at Jason's sister's house while we were out.  We came home and I planted all my spring planters.


I like all the mix of colors on my deck box.  Hopefully they grow and spread and fill the pot out a bit.


I'm not much of a gardener.  I typically buy my planters already planted.  I couldn't find what I wanted this year so I found all the individual pieces at a local produce stand and made my own.  I was actually really pleased with how they turned out!


I wish I had a picture of what I was looking for because I think they turned out pretty spot on!


Since the kids were gone we took advantage of a little date night.  We had a gift card to PF Chang's that Nana had given us for Christmas so we used it because it's not typically a place the kids would enjoy.  The restaurant is not that close to us so we planned on having a car picnic in the parking lot so the food would be fresh.


The option of wine to go during quarantine has been a nice option.  This was such a fun little date night during such strange times.

No comments: