Tuesday, December 24, 2019

christmas eve

Jason went fishing this morning and the kids had spent the night at MeMa and PaPa's so it was just me this morning.  I went over to my mom's for mimosas and we did a little shopping and then I relaxed a little before everyone got home. 


We always do Christmas Eve at my mom's.  This year we had a steak dinner instead of our usual Thanksgiving type food.  Next year we've decided we're going to have Chinese!


After an early dinner, we open presents.





After presents we have dessert and then head to church for the Christmas Eve service.  


The candlelight pictures are always my favorite.


After church we went to MeMa and PaPa's for snacks and then came home and the kids got dressed in Christmas jammies and had a sleepover in Bryce's room to get a little sleep before the big day!

1 comment:

Racing Games Top Free Games said...

This is very beautiful story of a beautiful life. This is all very emotional pics, happy for you, Best of luck, From Team
Drift Escape Police
Cop Chase