Sunday, December 22, 2019

beljacklock christmas party

Tonight is one of my most favorite nights of the Christmas season.  The Beljacklock Christmas party!


Our newest neighbors, the Adams (we were named before them), hosted this year.


The ladies of Hillis Way


The men


It's so fun to gather with all these friends during the holiday since we really don't see much of each other regularly even though we're neighbors.  


I brought these festive chipotle pomegranate meatballs.


And I thought red and green veggies were a nice touch.


I bought this festive bottle of prosecco at a wine party and saved it just for tonight!


We do a white elephant ornament exchange every year.  I started off with this fun buffalo check ornament.  


I ended up with this fun "Beljacklock" ornament.  Except it's spelled wrong with an extra "T", ha!

No comments: