Monday, December 23, 2019

christmas adam

Today, our first day of Christmas break, was good for the soul.


I introduced the kids to a Christmas classic today.  Bryce liked it, but Emmy was bored.


We made cookies for Santa!


I've got to work on my icing colors!


Masterpiece!


I feel like I haven't gotten to fully enjoy the Christmas season this year since Thanksgiving was so late and our kids had lots of school programs and not to mention the shopping rush.  But I finally finished everything and made a point to make fun plans with my best girl friend!  We visited the Jefferson Hotel tonight and enjoyed the sights!


We found an empty table overlooking the grand Christmas tree so we sat and enjoyed a drink.


The tree and gingerbread house are a Richmond icon this time of year.


Next we headed over to the Quirk hotel.  We really just wanted a picture in front of their fun tree but we were actually able to get a table without a reservation so we stayed for dinner!


Drinks with dinner, yes please!


We got a few dishes and split them.  Everything was so good!


Jason was working at the bakery tonight and the kids were at his parents house having a doughnut bake off!


I wrapped up the evening with another Christmas favorite.


How is tomorrow already Christmas Eve?

No comments: