Saturday, July 18, 2015

blogger app test

I really don't have much to blog about, but I wanted to give the blogger app a try since I only take pictures on my phone anymore!


I try to get the kids to do something educational each day. Emmy was practicing 'Es' this particular day and Bryce was writing about our trip to the Orioles game.


A friend of ours passed away unexpectedly last year and Tuesday marked the one year anniversary. Her mom held a memorial at the school where she taught ( and Bryce attends) and we all dressed as purple princesses in her honor.


We went on a park play date with Chase and Taylor the other day and Bryce enjoyed showing off the wildlife. 



Cousin picture!


They were "playing" American Ninja Warrior!


And apparently summer caught up with Bryce this Friday because he fell asleep while playing on the iPad.

No comments: