Thursday, July 9, 2015

beach pictures

We did our own family beach photo session back in 2012 after Emmy was born, but it was just simple with jeans and white shirts taken with our SLR.  I dreamed up this year's photo session after falling in love with outfits from Kelly's Kids.  I mentioned it to Jason's sister and she was on board and arranged the photographer.  I was surprised at how easily the adult outfits came together.  Jason and I had our shirts and Kelly borrowed my pink shirt and then we just made sure everyone else had an even mix of white and navy!
 









 
Now I just have to figure out what to order for our house!!

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

I told you before, but these are just amazing! I have always wanted to do professional photo shoots at least for the kids, but I am too cheap to try ;)