Thursday, July 30, 2015

birthday celebrations

We made plans with our neighbors to have brunch last Sunday to celebrate our summer birthdays and anniversaries.  We went to the Boathouse on the James River and had a great time. 
 
 
Jason and Chris had birthdays in June and mine was Tuesday.

 
We actually have the same anniversary as Chris and Dabney.  They will be celebrating their first year of marriage this year!  We're up to 12 years!!

 
I celebrated with Kathryn and Beth on Monday.  Kathryn treated me to lunch and bought me some beautiful flowers and Beth bought me some super yummy cookies from a fun new bakery in Ashland. 
 
 
If you're local, check out Sugar Fix Bakery.

 
The roses were all opened and beautiful when we got home today!
 

 
Monday night we had Chipotle take out at my parents' house and then they hosted all the family for dessert. 


 
Those boys are too silly!

 
Matching raccoon leggings!

 
I had a great two days of celebrating with friends and family.  Stay tuned for our family fun day in Chincoteague on my actual birthday!!

No comments: