Tuesday, July 21, 2015

one week until 33

My birthday is NEXT Tuesday!  I'm super excited about our little family vacation we'll be taking next Tuesday through Thursday.  We'll be going to Chincoteague, VA for Pony Penning Day to watch the ponies swim over from Assateague Island.  This may not mean much to some, but I taught VA history for 7 years and while teaching the five regions of Virginia, we read Misty of Chincoteague while studying the Tidewater region.  I'm super excited to finally see the event I read about for so many years!  I'll be sure to post a full re-cap when we get back!
 
 
While this trip is the perfect way to spend my birthday, I may still be dreaming of a few things I'd like to have.  

I L.O.V.E. Target.  From clothes to home décor  to wine, I could spend my life savings in this store!
 


 I really only seem to read during the summer.  I have read quite a few books this summer, but all the other books on my list to read never seem to be in at the library.  I may have to break down and buy some of the books I want to read.





I mean we all need new underwear every now and then!  It's one of those things I don't like to spend money on even though it's a necessity!


Make-up is expensive and I always need more!
 
A few other things I have my eye on (I mean a girl can dream):
 
Fit Bit
 
 
I'm not really sure I would benefit from a fit bit, but it seems like a fun gadget and may motivate me to lose all the weight I've gained since I've been staying home with the kids.
 
Remote car starter

 
I had a remote start for my old car and I loved it.  I sure do miss it in my new car.


Pots and Pans

 
We've had the same pots and pans for 12 years.  I don't know what kind of life they have, but ours seem worn out and dingy!  I'm thinking it's time for new ones!
 
Hopefully Jason will take a peek at this before it's too late (wink wink)!

No comments: