Wednesday, October 8, 2014

emmy goes to the pumpkin patch

My MOPS group headed to the pumpkin patch today!  We started off with a little pumpkin seed planting.
 
 
I may have required a photo-op with the kids!  Last year they made a spider out of a hay bale.  They stepped it up a notch with a minion this year.

 
I was pretty excited about the corn maze.  I've done hay mazes before, but never a corn maze!

 
After seeing the animals and jumping in the bounce house, we had a snack to refuel for some pumpkin picking.

 
It didn't take her long to find "the one". 
 
 
After a little reassurance from me, she was ready to pick it!

 
Hayride with the prized pumpkin!

 
We ended the trip with the corn kernel pit.  Her pants were black before she started the corn angels!

 
I had a great morning with my sweet girl.

 
I'll be headed back to the same farm later in the month for Bryce's school field trip.

 
How ironic that this day last year we went on the same MOPS trip!  I love timehop!

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

These are amazing pictures!! I know you loved having this field trip with just Emmy, and getting to do it all over again with just Bryce!

PS: I read your blog when you publish it (or at least close to time you publish), I just stink at taking time to comment. Well, I usually don't have time to comment--I'll work on it ;)