Wednesday, October 1, 2014

ringing in OCTOBER with all things pumpkin

I get so excited when I find new pumpkin spice goodies at the store.  I have stocked up and I've already created a few yummy fall treats.
 
 
Do you like monkey bread?  I LOVE it!  I'm hosting a Bible study at my house this month and I was responsible for snacks this week.  I knew I wanted to make something pumpkin, but wasn't sure what.  Monkey bread is always a favorite so I found a pumpkin monkey bread recipe and it did not disappoint. 

 
It took me a while to find pumpkin spice jello pudding, but it didn't take me long to start baking once I found it.  We made these yummy cookies and bagged up a few for Bryce to take to his teachers! 

 
I'm not really a huge fan of these candy corn.  I think they would be better if I could mix them with peanuts, but because of Emmy's allergy and her love for candy corn, I just can't do it.

 
The Oreos, however, are DELISH!  Thanks Barbara!

 
I'll get back to you once I find something to make with the marshmallows and morsels!
 
Happy Fall Y'all!!!

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

Glad you liked the cookies. I know fall brings out the "punkin'" in you :)