Thursday, October 23, 2014

emmy's first haircut

I've been talking about getting Emmy's haircut for the last month, but I just haven't been able to make myself do it.  I'm not going to lie that I'm a bit envious of her long hair.  My hair grows so slow and it seems to get to a point where it just stops growing.  I digress.  Emmy's hair looked so unkempt in the back that I just knew I needed to bite the bullet!
 
 
She was so excited to finally get her turn for a haircut.  She was so good the whole time.

 
She may or may not know she's super cute!

 
Sweet girl.

 
Before and after.

 
I didn't take a picture, but we did save some of her hair for a keepsake!
 
Click HERE to see Bryce's first haircut!

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

Now, I have always thought Emmy was a precious, beautiful child, but I honestly LOVE the haircut. It matches her spunky & sweet personality.