Sunday, October 26, 2014

gymnastics

Emmy finished her first eight week session of gymnastics on Friday.  She has really enjoyed it and I've already signed her up for the next session.  She will probably be in her same class (skill level) for the next year, but she gets an evaluation and certificate each session!  Here she was waiting her turn for the podium. 
 
 
I started the video a little late and it's hard to hear, but the coach calls her name, she comes up, she says "ta-da", and then gets her button and certificate.
 
 
I tried to get a picture of her with her certificate and button while on the podium. 

 
I was a little more successful once she got down.


1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

Look at that smile! Way to go Emmy! I just have to come and see you practice some time soon!! I know you are awesome :)