Wednesday, September 19, 2012

wagon ride

It was a beautiful fall morning so we hopped in the wagon and went for a walk.  This was Emmy's first ride.  I was worried the seat and lap belt wouldn't be enough support for her but she did just fine!
 
 
Fall weather always inspires me to bake pumpkin muffins.

 
I'm sure you've seen some variation of this on Pinterest, but here is my recipe.
 
1 box Spice cake mix (you can use any flavor)
1 can pumpkin
1 cup water (Some people don't use any.  I like mine extra moist)
I got creative this time and put 1 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice to give it a little more flavor.
 
Mix the ingredients and then put them in a muffin tin.  Bake at 350 for 20ish minutes.  I like to frost mine with cream cheese icing.  This is a Weight Watchers recipe so technically you void the healthiness if you frost them, just saying!

 
I bagged them up for Bryce's teachers and my teacher friends that I visit on Thursdays.  Happy Wednesday y'all.  Now go make some muffins! 
 

No comments: