Tuesday, September 18, 2012

terrific tuesday

Bryce loves school and that just makes me so happy.  Today when I picked him up, both of his teachers told me how sweet he is.  One of his teachers said he is so quiet, but started noticing him come out of his shell a bit today!  His other teacher told me he had a good day, then went on to say how he's so good every day.  Having been a teacher, those are definitely comments I want to hear each week!  I'm so proud of him.
 
 
Bryce could not have been more thrilled about his sticker.  The class got stickers on his first day of school, but they hadn't gotten any more.  Bryce was upset by it the second day, but I had to assure him it wasn't just him that didn't get a sticker and that the teachers pick certain days to give them out!

 
Emmy LOVES her brother.  Her face lights up when she sees Bryce and he can always make her laugh.  It is the cutest thing.

 
I am so glad to be at home with them everyday.  It's a dream come true!
 

No comments: