Monday, September 10, 2012

monday

Each month I strive to be a better blogger (I started September off so strong and now it's been 4 days since I blogged), but I just can't find the time and energy to take the pictures, upload them to the computer, and then blog about them!  You would think I have all the time in the world now that I'm at home, but that's just not so!  As a matter of fact, Emmy is helping me bang away at the keys because she refuses to take a nap today! 
 
 
We headed to a local park the other day and Emmy loved the swing.  I thought it was so cute how she rested her arms on the swing.  Such a big girl.

 
Bryce loves a rock wall. 

 
Emmy loves joining in on all of the fun.

 
Bryce and his friend Aiden at church yesterday.  Aiden wore this shirt to church last week and Bryce got excited because he has the same shirt.  He insisted on wearing his in case Aiden had his on again.  Things worked in his favor!  This picture cracks me up.  Bryce is a couple months older than Aiden, but Aiden is a whole head taller than him!
 
We met Jason for lunch today since the weather was perfect for a picnic and a stroll around the pond.  Bryce loves to feed the ducks and geese when we go.  Too bad I didn't take any pictures!


No comments: