Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thomas

I don't like that I miss out on Bryce's everyday happenings while I'm at work, but I do like the fact that I can take off a day here or there to do special things with him.  Kelly had the idea of taking the boys to see Thomas Live and I really wanted to go with Bryce.  Today was the day and Bryce couldn't have been happier!

My friend Beth got Bryce this Thomas disposable camera that prints the pictures with a Thomas scene incorporated.  Bryce kept holding it up to his face and saying, "My make a smile".  I can't wait to see how they turn out.

 Ready for the show!

 Bryce was happy sitting in his seat that kept folding up on him while we waited for the show.

Kelly picked out Thomas shirts for the boys last weekend. 

We probably looked goofy getting this picture, but that's what you do for your kids! 

Bryce was not upset about not eating popcorn (he got his fair share), but at the fact that Thomas was coming back on!  As soon as the show began, he started whimpering and asking to go home.  I gave him his paci (which he only gets when he is sleeping), sat him on my lap and he was better.  He even clapped along with the music.

 This post wouldn't be complete with out a picture of Thomas!

2 comments:

Danielle, Brian and Burke said...

I'm so jealous! Mom called me earlier this week to tell me about it.. But during the week and living three hours away, definitely not doable :) Burke would have loved it though!

Kelly said...

I knew I could count on you for quick pics! Chase was super excited to see the "big thomas picture". now he wants to see it over and over and over. good times!