Wednesday, May 12, 2010

too tired to blog

I had so much that I wanted to blog about last night and I was just too tired. I laid down on the sofa to watch tv and that was it. I was asleep within seconds and it took me forever to drag myself to bed.
Nanny is in town so we went to my parent's house to visit and have dinner on Monday night. My parents have this swan/goose/duck thing that Bryce loves. He has a great memory because even though it is upstairs and out of sight, he always wants the duck. He climbs the stairs saying duck the whole way there.

I used to have all of our cookie cutters in this basket, but Bryce used to dump them out EVERY night and then I would have to play 101 cookie cutter pick up. I finally decided to put them in bags so it would not be such a chore to clean them up. As you can see, he still enjoys dumping them out. However, I guess now that he can't get to them, the basket is just as good of a toy.

Bryce loves going through the tunnel.

He even enjoys going over the tunnel.

And he likes to go under the tunnel.

I couldn't wait to blog about this! I was going to blog about it when I ordered it, but I thought a final product would be better. Do you ever wonder what you would do if blogger crashed and you didn't have your blog anymore? Well the blog is my only way of scrap booking so I'm always concerned I will lose all my documented memories. One day I was blog hopping and I came across this site http://www.blog2print.com/. You can get your blog made into a book. Maybe I'm the last person to learn about this, but I thought it was so cool. I can't wait to place an order for my 2009 book!


We have begun Biggest Loser: Whitlock Edition at our house. I'm still holding onto about 7 pounds of baby weight and Jason feels out of shape. Even Macy is gaining weight thanks to Bryce's poor table manners. Every Monday we will weigh in and get the percentage of weight loss for the week. I've lost weight in the past, but I have not been able to get motivated to lose the rest of this weight (maybe it's been the stress of our housing situation) so maybe a little competition will help.



No comments: