Thursday, May 6, 2010

just an ordinary day

This boy loves to eat........if you give him what he wants. He is still not a big fan of meat and veggies, but he does love any type of bread, cracker, and fruit. Here he is snacking this afternoon. This was BEFORE he dumped the entire bag into Macy's food bowl. UGH!!
Thank goodness for SLR cameras. I think this is the first time Bryce has looked at the camera AND smiled in a long time. I was quick to snap this shot of my sweet brown eyed boy!



I don't have a picture of this, but ever since we moved to the new house, Bryce has learned how to put his dirty clothes in his laundry basket. It is just too cute. Forgive me if I have already blogged about this, but he was putting his clothes away tonight and it made me wonder if I had ever blogged about it.

No comments: