Friday, May 21, 2010

i never have my camera

I'm a blog slacker this week. The last time I blogged was Tuesday and I didn't even post any pictures. I always find myself in the backyard with no camera when Bryce is eating digging in the dirt or swinging his little heart out at a baseball. However, I did manage to snap a few pictures last night and tonight. We went shopping for dining room furniture last night and stopped by Chick-Fil-A for some dinner. Bryce enjoyed pushing his stroller through the food court.

The boys quickly got their fill of furniture shopping so we headed to Dick's when we were done. Bryce carried this turkey decoy around the store the entire time!

Chase came over to play with Bryce this afternoon. They both wanted to ride in the car, but they were not keen on riding together. This picture cracks me up. Chase is on the verge of tears and just look at the scowl on Bryce's face. This is how they feel about sharing, ha!

MeMaw got Bryce this personalized license plate a long time ago and we were excited to put it on the cozy coupe when we got it.

Happy Friday!




No comments: