Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday and Monday

Another attempt at a family photo. Maybe one day we'll get a good one. AND maybe, just maybe, I will be wearing a different dress. I'm pretty sure I had on this dress in our family portrait at Christmas and Bryce's baby recognition at church.

I could not snap enough photos of this sweet boy and his new toothy grin. I cannot get over the size gap between his front teeth, but I could still just eat him up!

This is the best I could do for the cousins portrait.

Poor Taylor. I'm not sure if she is falling on her own or if Bryce is pulling her down by her hat.

This is about how all of the cousin portraits have looked. Maybe next year we will start to have some organized photos of the 3 of them. But I still love that goofy grin!

Jason was off today so we took Bryce and Nanny to the Children's Museum. Bryce had a lot of fun checking out the exhibits.

Digging for fossils.

Riding in the back of the truck.

Driving a truck. He loved it! Jason decided it was time to get him a cozy coupe.

Crawling on the mats.

They had the coolest exhibit outside for making music. You could jump on the tiles on the ground and they made different sounds.


1 comment:

Heather said...

we had one of those musical tile things at a park near us when we lived in Peine, our dog would bark ferosiously at it.