Wednesday, April 14, 2010

blog funk

I've been trying to post a video to the blog since Sunday. I have tried every night this week and it just wouldn't work. It made me so mad so I just gave up and posted nothing this week. Jason finally told me that the video was too big so he tweaked it a little bit and made two videos.

Bryce is learning a new word everyday and it is just the cutest thing ever. My video skills are horrible so I apologize that Bryce is not looking at the camera and all you can see is his head/hair. I just love how Bryce says bubbles.

Bryce has a book with a picture of a baby on the back of it and he has been trying to say baby, but as you can hear in the next video, he just can't get it. He has actually gotten better as the week went on.

2 comments:

Heather said...

bubbles is the best! can't wait to meet the little guy!!

AldyWaldy said...

How cute!!!!!! :) :) :)