Monday, December 5, 2016

playing catch up

When I was cleaning up the yard to get ready for Christmas decorations, I found Emmy posing her baby doll with our inflatable turkey so she could take pictures.  Cracks me up!  She must find herself in the same situation quite often.


We started what may be a new tradition this year.  We helped Nana decorate her Christmas tree this year in our pajamas!


The kids loved it!


I know Nana loved having us all there to help her as we get through her favorite holiday without Pap. 


My little elf was a big help sending out Christmas cards last week.


My two helpers at Hobby Lobby.


We started Truth in the Tinsel for advent last week.  The kids look forward to reading the Christmas story from Bryce's Bible each night and making an ornament to go along with the topic for the day.


We printed this big tree to put our ornaments on this year!


This guy curled up with me to watch the HOKIES play on Saturday night.  We hated to see them lose, but they played a pretty good game.  Now to see which bowl game they go to.


Emmy said she looked like Santa Claus in my boots!


We had a festive and fun Sunday so stay tuned for more fun!

No comments: