Sunday, April 5, 2015

resurrection day

My favorite picture taking day of the year!!  I was excited for Emmy's dress this year.  She got this precious dress for her birthday and we already had the bow that matched perfectly!  I waited until the last minute for Bryce's outfit, but found this navy tie with sailboats and thought they would look cute in a nautical theme!  Bryce is such a ham!
 
 
How sweet are these two?

 
I'm pretty partial, but they're the cutest kids ever!

 
We take a family picture in front of the cross EVERY year!  NOT this year!  I got a picture of the cross while I was working the kids check in counter, but for some reason, we never made it out there after service.  I'm just thankful we got a good family picture yesterday at the egg hunt!

 
The girls are always up for a picture.  The boys were too busy playing football to stop for pictures. 

 
It was a wonderful day celebrating our risen savior!

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

As always your children look beautiful. Not hard to see where they get it from. Happy Easter Whitlocks!