Saturday, April 18, 2015

Your Every Day Princess

My good friend, Barbara, has been hard at work this past year getting her Etsy shop up and running.  If you have a little girl who loves princesses, then you'll love her work. 
 
Emmy and some friends got the opportunity a few weeks ago to model the dresses so Barbara could update the photos in her shop.
 
Take a look here at a few of her pieces.
 









 
Check out her site to see all the princesses she is capable of as well as other fun designs. 

2 comments:

Shipley Mommy said...

Thank you so much for all of your support--from the launch of my business to letting me use your cutie pie as my mini model!

Anonymous said...

Those dresses remind me of “Little House on the Prairie”. They look like pioneer dresses, not princess dresses.