Thursday, February 26, 2015

reptile night

School was closed due to snow on the original night reptile night was scheduled.  Jason and Bryce were pretty pumped when it was rescheduled for Bryce's birthday.  What could be a better way to spend your birthday?!?  With your classmates none the less!  Here are three of his classmate and there were two others that I wasn't able to get in the picture.
 
 
So not my thing, but I was there for moral support!

 
Bryce was really only concerned as to whether or not there would be an alligator there.  Well happy birthday, Bryce.  There's your alligator!

 
They were able to touch the snakes, lizards, tortoise, and all the other reptiles I can't remember.

 
This picture cracks me up!

 
Even Emmy got in on the fun.  She talked about touching the snakes all day.  Bryce reminded her that she cried the last time we asked her to touch a snake at the Science Museum, but she mustered up some courage today!

 
They're braver than their mama!

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

I'm glad the boys enjoyed it, almost as much as I am glad I didn't have to go!! Ick!! Thanks for the picture of my boy! :)