Monday, February 9, 2015

emmy's 3 year stats

 Height: 35 inches - 10th percentile
Weight: 27.5 pounds - 15th percentile

They had some new machine for vision screening (Emmy's was normal) and her blood pressure was 86/44.  

I went back to Bryce's 3 year update to get ideas of what to include for this.

What are you up to these days?
  • You are completely potty trained!!  I didn't think we were ever going to get out of the pull up at night, but we have!!!  You went for about two weeks with a dry pull-up in the mornings, so I got brave and put you in underwear.  You only had one accident and now you actually get up in the middle of the night if you need to potty.  I don't always enjoy getting up at all hours of the night, but I'm just so proud of you that it's worth it!
  • You gave up your paci so long ago that I don't remember when it was!!
  • We took your bed rail off your toddler bed and you love it!
  • You are not that interested in learning things from me.  I try to work on colors, shapes, numbers/counting and letters with you.  You are showing some improvement, but I'm excited for someone else to teach you in preschool next year!
  • You wear 3T clothes and a size 7 shoe.
  • You love gymnastics.
  • You love to sing and dance.
  • You are slow to warm up around people, but boy do you have your own personality once you're comfortable.  This is where you and Bryce differ the most!
  • You are so sweet and so happy and we love you SO much!

No comments: