Wednesday, September 17, 2014

what's up wednesday

Oh hey there!  It's Wednesday, and it's been a week since I've popped in.  Sorry about that!  School started and we all hit the ground running and haven't slowed down.  I checked both cameras today and there we no pictures to be found, so I scanned my phone for a few pics to share so you don't forget who we are! 
 
 
Bryce loves learning and loved letting me teach him.  This one is going to give me a run for my money, but she did enjoy sitting in Bryce's bean bag chair last week to read a book while listening to a completely different book on tape!

 
And when she doesn't feel like learning, we play dress up!

 
What's a girl to do with so many accessories?!? 

 
Share them with her brother of course!  He's a good sport!

 
Bryce is already learning so much at school.  Last week he came home and went to his room and came down with this sentence strip and proceeded to teach me the name of the lines.  I had to write them out so I could learn them too!  Sure enough, I learned this exact same thing last night at back to school night!

 
Bryce had his first school project last week.  He had to make a boy like him.  He really enjoyed this.  He has on red shoes because his school shoes are red.  He has camo paints because he loves hunting with his daddy.  He chose an Orioles jersey because he loves playing baseball and we added the letters MCC to his hat because that is our church.  I wanted some way to squeeze in his faith without a cross necklace because I wasn't sure how he'd feel about a necklace!

 
My two camo loving boys.  This was one morning before church believe it or not!
 
Hopefully I'll get around to posting our before and after pictures of our newly renovated kitchen.  I absolutely LOVE how it turned out.  We even hosted our neighbors for the first time since we've lived here in four years.  Next week I'm hosting a MOPS social here.  It's so fun to entertain when you love your space!
 
 
The neighbors hung out for quite a while after dinner and Bryce and Emmy loved playing with the other kids.  They are older and our kids try so hard to hang with them, but with Bryce's exhaustion from school, he just couldn't keep up any longer and fell asleep in the playroom while everyone played around him!

No comments: