Monday, September 29, 2014

Happy 90th Birthday Nanny!

My Nanny turns 90 today!!
 
 
We had family and friends over on Saturday to celebrate Nanny's special day and this milestone birthday.  Apparently the new tradition when celebrating with my parents is to be extra goofy and wear special accessories.  The kids loved it!

 
Nanny was able to celebrate with both of her kids (my mom and her brother, Rives).

 
It was a very special celebration for a very special lady!  We love you so much, Nanny!

I was excited to host.  My mom did most of the cooking and brought the majority of the food, but I was excited to provide a few things as well as a decorated dining room!  We don't use this space often, but it sure is fun when we do!

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Nanny!

The family picture is a great one! So glad everyone could get together and celebrate this special lady. (And sit at your pretty table :)