Sunday, September 28, 2014

it's sunday again

Apparently Sunday is my blogging day!  Another week has passed and I'm finally sitting down to catch up on emails and pictures and such!
 
 
Emmy and I finally headed back to story time this week.  The theme was the letter "C" and we read The Very Hungry Caterpillar and made caterpillar headbands. 

 
Thursday was Bryce's first early release school day so we planned a play date with the Shipleys.  Bryce rode the bus home with Thomas and Emmy and I were there waiting with Barbara when they got off the bus.

 
We spent the afternoon at the Science Museum.

 
My little scientists.

 
A train photo op is always a must.

 
We headed to our local produce stand when Bryce got home from school on Friday and I let the kids pick out baby pumpkins for their spider pumpkin holders. 

 
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Shipley Mommy said...

Thanks for inviting us to the museum, the kids had a blast. But, I still think the best part for Thomas was riding the bus home with Bryce!

Shipley Mommy said...

PS: I read your blog posts when you publish, I just get distracted before commenting and go back later :)