Tuesday, February 18, 2014

the last of the valentine fun

Barbara and I pulled off another fun party for the preschool class!  We were snowed out on Friday, so we made up the fun on Monday.  Who doesn't love to stretch out a holiday/celebration?!?
 
 
Barbara brought in a super fun BINGO game for the kids to play while we waited for lunch to arrive. 

 
Our craft served as dessert as well.  I made sugar cookies and brought in all the fixings to decorate them.  We ended up decorating the cookies before lunch since the pizza was a little late arriving.  This little girl snuck a bite of hers before lunch!

 
How is this the only solo picture I got of him at the party??

 
Barbara read the kids a Valentine story to wrap up the fun before lunch!

 
Organizing preschool kids for a group picture is like herding cats.  I can imagine teaching them is about the same, thankfully I taught fourth graders!  It was a really fun morning and I think all the kids had a great time!

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

Oh how I am going to miss these celebrations at preschool! Once again you did a great job with planning and execution! They all seemed to have a great time :)