Wednesday, June 19, 2013

whirlwind week

It's been a whirlwind of a week and there is no sign of slowing down!  We have VBS this week at church so we've been getting home late each night.  I don't have any pictures since Jason and I are off doing activities with the middle schoolers.  Hopefully I'll get a few pictures at the closing on Friday night!
 
 
I took Bryce bowling on Monday for a play date with some of his preschool friends.  As always, a big thanks to Thomas' mom for the pictures!

 
Bryce insisted on rolling the ball himself each time.  He wasn't going to win any awards for fastest ball, ha!

 
He finally decided to use the ramp on the last frame!

 
Emmy and I had a little girl time while Bryce napped yesterday afternoon.  I was so excited to paint her toenails for the first time! 

 
The rest of this week will be spent getting Jason ready for his mission trip to Mexico on Saturday.  We're also going to squeeze in a birthday party Saturday morning to celebrate Jason's birthday before he leaves.  Bryce is already crying that Jason will be gone so long.  I'm not sure how well we're all going to handle him being gone for nine days.  Pray for us!

No comments: