Saturday, June 8, 2013

our week

We had a fun and busy week.  So much so that I wasn't good about documenting it.  I got some pictures from my phone, my little camera, and Thomas' mom who always comes through in a picture crunch, thanks Barbara!
 
 
Bryce had his last t-ball game on Tuesday so we went out for ice cream afterwards.  However, he didn't end up wanting any, he preferred Jason's coke.  Emmy on the other hand cried every time I tried to get a lick of MY ice cream cone, ha!

 
We went out one day this week (Wednesday I think) and when we returned home, Bryce found this fun surprise on the sidewalk.  It made his day.  There's nothing like a new monster truck for this boy.  Thank you to whoever did this random act of kindness.  We appreciate it!
 
 
Wednesday night at church the kids went to visit one of our members and got to ride on the church bus.  Always great fun!

 
Sweet boy.

 
My mentor and good friend, Donna (standing in white sweater) is retiring from teaching after 34 years.  I was so excited to get together with these girls for a fun night out on Thursday to celebrate!


We headed to Sweet Frog after dinner since we weren't ready for the fun to end.  I sure do miss seeing these ladies everyday. 
 

 
We had a preschool play date planned at the playground on Friday.  However, tropical storm Andrea had other plans!  We ended up heading to Jumpology for some indoor fun!

 
Emmy saw the kids all seated for their picture so she sat down too!

 
Standing in line for the foam pit.

 
They continued the fun at Chick Fil A for lunch.  We were already headed there so I could have lunch and meet up with an old friend who is moving back to the area!

 
Friday night we headed down to Bottom's Up Pizza for dinner with our life group.  I just love the relationships we've made with these girls and their husbands and kids!


This morning we went to the Children's Museum for Rebecca's birthday party (after getting Krispy Kreme of course).  And with my sweet photography skills in the ONLY picture I took at the party, you can see half of Rebecca on the right!

 
The rain finally stopped late this afternoon so we went to Nana and Pap's so the kids could ride in Nana's new contraption she bought for her new bike!


 
Of course Nana hurt her back just days after getting the bike so Jason had to take them on their maiden voyage. 

 
They all loved it!

 
Tonight we went to Kelly and Dave's for a family cookout to celebrate Dave's birthday and Bryce got to stay for a sleepover with Chase!  If you're still reading, thanks for taking the time to catch up on our fun week!

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

That bike looks fun! Think he will take me on a ride?! ;) So fun to to play with you all on Saturday too.