Wednesday, March 6, 2013

13 months

Even though February is a short month, I really felt like it dragged on. But then when I realized that Emmy is 13 months old today, I felt like I was just writing her 12 month post!

Emmy is such a sweet girl and we love her to pieces. She is such a little mama and loves her babies. She carries a baby around most of the day and anytime she sees a real baby or a picture of a baby, she says baby.

 
She is able to stand up unassisted and she is taking 10-15 steps at a time!

She is drinking milk out of a cup throughout the day and has a bottle before bed. We're almost at the end of our last thing of formula so we're going to try putting her to bed without a bottle in the next few days.

 
I thought she was giving up her morning nap because she was only sleeping about 30 minutes, but some days she surprises me and sleeps 2 hours. She is always up before Bryce in the afternoons and she can't wait for me to give her the go ahead to wake him up. He loves it. If I woke him up he'd be cranky the rest if the day!

She has 6 teeth and I can't tell if she's working on more. She is wearing a size 3 diaper and 12/12-18 month clothes and a size 4 shoe.


She's started to give kisses more when you ask for them or even if you don't ask. My favorite thing is when you tell her to love on you she lays her head on you and snuggles. She loves on her babies too.

She's saying a few more words (baby, ball, book, night night).  When you see a picture of a dog you say "woof woof".  You also know the sound for a sheep, cow, and elephant.  You touch your head when I ask "where's your head?"  We're working on nose and mouth!


 
We love you sweet girl.


No comments: