Thursday, January 12, 2012

countdown

I think Bryce is getting excited about Emmy's arrival.  I think he thinks she's already here or he just considers her here because she goes everywhere with me in my belly!  Today he told Jason he wanted to come downstairs and eat breakfast with me, Macy and baby Emmy!  We have been talking about making a chain to countdown the days until Emmy's arrival and we finally got around to making it today.  Bryce enjoyed helping write the numbers on the strips.


I think he would have been happy if I had just let him play with the stapler all day.


Every time we were ready to staple I asked him to get it for me.  He would pick it up and say "get the stapler" in this really crazy voice and the smirk on his face was just as silly.


Showing off the finished product!


Standing on the table to try and get the 27 link chain off the ground. Yep, that's right, 27 more days (give or take).



No comments: