Wednesday, January 11, 2012

36 weeks


If you hadn't seen enough of me this week, here I am again!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 36 weeks
Maternity Clothes: SO.TIRED.OF.THEM.  My entire outfit in my picture today is non-maternity (except the belly band I had to wear to cover up the fact that my pants won't button).  It was a yucky rainy day and all I wanted to do was wear my rain boots.  Without skinny jeans in my maternity wardrobe, I had to turn to my regular clothes to put my outfit together.  Lots of people told me today that I didn't even look pregnant (the vest hides a lot).  Not bad for 36 weeks!
Gender: Girl. Emmy Paige
Movement: She is not as active as she used to be, but she sure does pack a powerful punch into my sides and ribs.
Sleep: Not too bad, but I'm still tossing and turning as it gets closer to time to get up in the morning.
Cravings: Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Starbucks.  I have not had any in a while and I just want it ALL.THE.TIME. 
Symptoms: TONS of Braxton Hicks.  I was hoping they were helping make some progress in an earlier delivery (even though I know she's not ready yet), but the doctor said yesterday that I'm only about a fingertip dilated.
Total weight gain: 23 pounds.  No weight gain since last week!
What I miss: Holding Bryce when he wants me to.  It's gotten to the point where he is just too heavy for me and it is uncomfortable for my belly.  Luckily he still likes to cuddle with me.
Best moment of the week: Hearing a healthy heartbeat at the doctor yesterday.  Not so best moment of the week is having Bryce at home with a possible stomach bug.
What I'm looking forward to: Showing off the nursery.  I've had a little trouble with the crib sheet I ordered, but when it comes in, I can tie the bumper on the crib and everything will be finished!  I'm also looking forward to my three day weekend!

No comments: