Wednesday, January 4, 2012

35 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 35 weeks..........35 days to go. 
Maternity Clothes: So tired of them!  My XS rouched shirts look way too tight and my size 2 maternity pants are getting tight.  They always say to buy your normal size in pregnancy clothes.  They fit great for the first 34 weeks, but nothing looks good anymore and nothing is all that comfortable. 
Gender: A Girl.......Emmy Paige
Movement: Feet in my ribs, elbows or knees in my side, and her head is really hurting my pelvic bone.
Sleep: It had been pretty good, but I'm waking up and tossing and turning for a long time before I get back to sleep.  I get back to sleep just in time for the alarm to go off, go figure!
Cravings: Movie theater popcorn.  I have been wanting to go to the movie theater just to get popcorn and go home, but it has not been convenient.  Jason had a box of store bought movie theater popcorn waiting for me when I got home from my first day back at work on Monday.  LOVE him!  Other than popcorn, I can't stop eating all the candy we still have around the house from Christmas. 
Symptoms: Oh my!  Don't get me started!  I feel like my belly has really popped out this week.  It feels huge and uncomfortable and that I could stick a needle in it and pop it!  I'm having a lot of pelvic pain when I walk and get up from sitting.  I just can't get comfortable.  I really wish I could wear my pajamas to school for the next 5 weeks.
Total Weight gain: I think I'm up to 23 pounds.  I really only wanted to gain 25 pounds this go around.  The 46+ pounds I put on with Bryce were not pretty!  I got a ton of stretch marks with Bryce because I was too lazy to care.  I put cocoa butter on occasionally last time, but not religiously.  I bought some Bio Oil tonight because I have heard good things about it and I'm just hoping that MAYBE I can reverse the effects from last time and work on what more I'm getting this time.
What I miss: Christmas vacation and getting to be home with Bryce everyday.  He's missing it too.  We were "snugging" in his bed tonight and he told me he wished I could stay home and play with him all day.  That breaks my heart when he says stuff like that.  I still dream about staying home.
Best Moment of the week: Getting our video monitor.  We decided to get a video monitor for the baby because there were so many times when Bryce was younger that we wanted to see him as he was singing himself to sleep and playing in his room.  We hooked it up in his room last night and we LOVE it.  We love it so much that I think we're going to buy another camera for Emmy's room and leave the original camera in his room!
What I'm looking forward to: I ordered a clock for the nursery on Etsy and it came in the mail today but I wasn't here.  I'm going to pick it up at the post office tomorrow and I can't wait to see it and hang it!

No comments: