Sunday, September 18, 2011

weekend celebrations

My friend Kathryn and I threw a baby shower for our friend Beth and little Avery yesterday. 


My picture taking leaves little to be desired and I didn't really get that many good pictures.  I never remembered to take a picture of the food table or the gift table.  All I got was the drink table and  a couple other things.  We had the shower outside on Kathryn's mom's patio.  It was a beautiful setting for our brunch shower. 


Yesterday afternoon we headed to our minister's house to celebrate his third granddaughters 1st birthday.  Maggie enjoyed eating cake for the first time! 


Two out of three looking at the camera isn't bad.  It just never seems as though my child looks when I take the pictures, ha!


Cupcake.....enough said!

No comments: