Wednesday, September 7, 2011

18 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 18 weeks
Maternity clothes: now that I'm back to work I'm wearing my maternity dresses. It's much easier to get dressed that way because everything fits.
Gender: we find out in 2 more weeks!
Movement: There have been a couple of times that I feel a little something, but nothing to make me certain of it yet.  I have a distinct memory of what it felt like the first time Bryce moved and I haven't really felt that this time. 
Sleep: no complaints
Cravings: I finally broke down and got my E.L. Fudge cookies.  Not as good as I remember so I've only had 2!
Symptoms: maybe some allergies or just something causing drainage causing me to hack a little. (sorry if that was too much for you)
Total weight gain: 6 pounds
What I miss: laying on my stomach, whether it be sleeping or when I'm playing on the floor with Bryce, I just miss it!
Best moment of the week: sadly I can't think of anything.  Between going back to work and being away from Bryce and Macy having to stay at the vet a few nights, I've been dragging a little this week.
What I'm looking forward to: bringing Macy home tomorrow!

I love that Bryce comes running every time I get ready to take my weekly picture!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love that dress! Hope the beginning of school is going well for you!