Wednesday, September 14, 2011

19 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 19 weeks
Maternity clothes: Still wearing my maternity dresses for work, but I usually wear regular shirts with my maternity jeans when I'm at home.
Gender: we have our ultrasound on Tuesday!
Movement: A little, but not on a daily basis.
Sleep: no complaints
Cravings: nothing really
Symptoms: Hungry more often.  I gained a little more weight this week and my belly has definitely popped out!
Total weight gain: almost 7 pounds
What I miss: A big glass of wine after a stressful day at work!
Best moment of the week: Going to my parents' house for dinner last night and Jason's parents' tonight.  I love it when I don't have to cook dinner and clean up!
What I'm looking forward to: our ultrasound

I bet you think I've disappeared off the face of the earth recently.  We have just been super busy at night which leaves little time for snapping pictures, much less blogging!  I'll try and do better this week.