Wednesday, September 28, 2011

21 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 21 weeks
Maternity Clothes: All the clothes I'm wearing to work are maternity, but I can still wear regular shirts with my maternity jeans on the weekends.
Gender: Girl.  We're still working on a name.  I like the name Olivia and Jason doesn't.  We have another name we're throwing around, but have not decided yet.  Her middle name is going to be Paige.  Page was my middle name and my mom and Nanny's name.  They told me I could add the "i" to it.
Movement: I feel the most movement at night once I have sat down for a while.  I guess she wakes up and moves around once I'm still and she's not being rocked to sleep.  Bryce was the same way.
Sleep: No complaints.  I'm sleeping fine and I'm not having to get up every night to use the bathroom.
Cravings: I bought some candy corn the other day.  They are not my favorite candy, but I just can't resist them.  Once this bag is gone I can't buy anymore! 
Symptoms: Weight gain.  I don't feel like I've been eating that much more (other than the occasional handful of candy corn), and I can't eat much at one time without getting really full, but I seemed to have hit a little growth spurt this week.
Total weight gain: 9 pounds
What I miss: I've said this before, but I miss being able to lay on my stomach. 
Best moment of the week: Bryce has quickly taken to potty training on his own time!  We were out shopping tonight and he told me he needed to potty.  We didn't even need the pull-up for back up while we were out.  We are SO proud of him!
What I'm looking forward to: We have started working on Bryce's big boy room.  We ordered Bryce's mattress tonight and it will be here on Tuesday.  His new comforter should be here any day and we are headed up to Northern Virginia this weekend so we are going to hit IKEA on the way home to get a bed and dresser.   


No comments: