Monday, September 26, 2011

potty training..........take 50


After many attempts at potty training, I think we may be making a break through.  After putting Bryce to bed last night, he called us in and said he needed to go to the bathroom.  This is huge because he never wants to go when we ask him.  Since he was so willing last night, I put him in underwear today and he still had them on when I picked him up from Kelly's.  She even took him to Sonic today for a celebratory slushee since he told her when he needed to go potty!  He had one accident in a pull-up, but other than that, he told us when he had to go potty and was successful every time!  He is so excited every time he goes.  I guess the doctors are right when they say don't force them, don't make it negative, and just let it happen on their time.  I don't want to jinx myself just yet, but I think we might be on to something.  

No comments: