Wednesday, July 27, 2011

12 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 12 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Not Yet
Gender: I heard the heartbeat on Monday.  163 bpm.  Any guesses?
Movement: Not Yet
Sleep: I can get to sleep, but I sure can’t stay asleep.
Cravings: I got my Rolo McFlurry I wanted.  It wasn’t as good as I had hoped.  Not really craving anything this week.
Symptoms: Still tired some days, but I’m not taking a nap everyday anymore.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +3ish pounds.  It varies every day.
What I Miss: Have I mentioned diet coke?!?!?
Best Moment of the Week: Hearing a healthy heartbeat on Monday!
What I'm Looking Forward to: My birthday tomorrow.  I CAN’T wait to show you what my wonderful hubby has been working on for my BEST birthday present EVER!

Here I was at 3 months pregnant with Bryce.  I had a lot of hair color/style changes during my pregnancy.  None of which were a great look, plus I gained weight much faster with Bryce.  I looked much rounder at 12 weeks last time!

No comments: