Wednesday, July 13, 2011

10 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 10 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Not Yet.  I bought a belly band so I could leave my pants unbuttoned, but I’m not loving the look.  I’m going to let my fat belly bulge over my pants for a little while longer, then I’ll cave for more of the maternity look rather that the fat look!
Gender: I wonder if it could be a girl since I have not been as sick as I was with Bryce?
Movement: Not Yet
Sleep: Great other than the fact that I'm getting up to go to the bathroom a few times a night.
Cravings: I’ve really been wanting Thai food.  I’m hoping we go this weekend!
Symptoms: T.I.R.E.D.  Thank goodness Bryce takes a long nap every day.  I have been sleeping almost as long as he has!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +2 lbs. I lost half a pound since I have been home from vacations and I can eat healthy snacks throughout the day.  Definitely not trying to lose weight, just gain it slowly!
What I Miss: A glass of wine every now and then.
Best Moment of the Week: Finding out that our friends Grant and Brittany are expecting a baby two weeks before us!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Enjoying my last summer with Bryce as an only child.

No comments: