Sunday, June 20, 2010

summer vacation is here

Donuts are a food group in Bryce's world. They have taken the place of vegetables! We went to the bakery on Thursday to get an early birthday cake for Jason and Bryce continued to ask for a "nut-nut", so I gave in. Here he is enjoying his treat once we got in the car.
Bryce wakes up saying "chalk", "B", "chalk", "B"....you get the point. Here he is one morning trying to write his name on the driveway.

We had a wonderful night out last night. Our friends Justin and Beth (she is in blue) just celebrated their 1st anniversary. His parents had the wedding party over last night for a delicious dinner. It was a great time. Bryce spent the night at my parents house last night (it was only his 2nd night away from home).

We met for breakfast this morning when we picked up Bryce.

Bryce took a bath in blue water tonight. I bought some bath tablets to color his water. I'm not sure he really noticed it. He still just loves the bubbles.

Jason was squirting Bryce with one of his toys and it made for some sweet smiles!

Bryce kept saying "mouth" so Jason tried to squirt it in his mouth. I think I got it in this shot!

I'm sad to say that I didn't get a picture of Jason and Bryce this Father's Day. I had intended to, but it kept slipping my mind. Hopefully I will get one next year and that will be the only gap in our Father's Day photo documentation. Happy Father's Day, Jase. Bryce and I love you very much. Thanks for being such a great daddy and husband.

1 comment:

A Wedding Story said...

Remind me to never take another picture ever again!