Tuesday, October 31, 2017

halloween

On Sunday night I decided I needed to make sure Emmy had something cute to wear for Halloween.  I found a few older shirts, but as I was digging through her closet I found this fun outfit.  I've been waiting for her to grow into it (its a size 6) but we decided to try it this year and it was a pretty good fit.  She insisted on wearing it to school on Monday, not Halloween.  


We were Boo'd last night so the kids got to check out the goodies this morning.


Bryce decided after our trip to Wyoming this summer. that he wanted to be a cowboy for Halloween.  We got the hat on the trip and MeMa got him the boots.  Jason ordered the belt and belt buckle online and we were ready to go!


Emmy wanted to be a donut after seeing one at Target.  Theirs was too big for her so that put us on a hunt for a donut costume.  We found the one she is wearing online but it was way more than I wanted to spend on a costume.  We just happened to pop into Marshall's one morning and they had the same costume for a third of the price!!


Jason insisted that Bentley needed a matching costume!


Bryce and Chase the crash test dummy!


Emmy and Taylor the cupcake.  


Jason wore his suit from his recognition dinner and went as a science nerd!


We had another fun year of Trunk or Treat at church.  There were lots of great trunks.  We took the easy way out.  Our school had a dance with the theme It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.  I went ahead and purchased the decorations for the dance knowing I could use them afterwards.  I think it turned out well and everyone was s fan!

No comments: